Thursday, February 14, 2013

BOOK REVIEWS

MF from Illinois said "I am very appreciative of your work to dispel this myth. It is very intriguing that you took all of this historical information from your mother, and by the way, my condolences, and put it all in to a literature piece of art. I read the sample of your book on Barnes and Noble, on the internet. I am already drawn in. Haha. I will have to purchase this book and read it in its entirety in the near future. Things are a little tight with the economy right now. But i would like to purchase an actual copy of this book. I would rather spend the extra to get a copy with your signature. This had to be quite of a lot of dedication and work to contribute to to complete. It is a much appreciated work, as far as a am concerned."

No comments:

Post a Comment