Monday, August 25, 2014

D-Day Conneaut, Ohio - August 2014

Words alone cannot convey the gratitude and appreciation I have for this spectacular event.  The organizers of D-Day Conneaut, Ohio have far surpassed everyone's expectations for this phenomenal annual event. 

This year the organizers of D-Day Conneaut hosted 113 WWII veterans.  Over 1250 re-enactors participated with more than 30,000 spectators.  Their gigantic 100+ local volunteers and 200+ service group members were absolutely critical for this annual event to become such a huge success.   

Their professional media crew photographed over 10,000 photos which will be displayed on the gallery very soon.  I am looking forward to seeing the DVD when it becomes available.


My calendar is marked for August 21 - 22, 2015.  I plan on being there a few days before hand to set up.  I am currently working with my publicist to arrange for a few speaking engagements.

I want to especially thank the veterans, organizers, re-enactors, volunteers, and attendees for making D-Day Conneaut, Ohio, the Best National WWII Living History event in the entire United States. 

No comments:

Post a Comment