Monday, January 7, 2013

Autograph Copies of Through Innocent Eyes

Happy New Year to everyone and I want to thank you so much for your interest in Gertrude Kerschner, and "Through Innocent Eyes - The Chosen Girls of the Hitler Youth!

This year is getting off to a fantastic start.  As a new author, the response to "Through Innocent Eyes - The Chosen Girls of the Hitler Youth" is overwhelming!  It is amazing how fast the word is spreading on the internet, especially with Facebook and the WWII re-enactment groups.

My Facebook page is: Cynthia A. Sandor.  Many people are requesting signed copies of the book.  Autograph copies of the Hard Covers are selling for $48.00, and the soft covers are $34.00 (includes shipping and handling in the United States). Overseas shipping include an addition $20.  Therefore, if you live outside of the United States and want a hard copy of the book, the cost is: $68 and a soft copy will cost $54.00. Until I set up my pay pal account, please send a check to the following address:

Cynthia A. Sandor
3905 Tampa Rd #422
Oldsmar, FL 34677

The first print run of the Hard Covers has a very special spine which is not available on the paperback copies of the book.  And those of you who currently have a hard back copy of the book, take off the dust jacket and take a look at your 'unique surprise!'

In addition,  I am planning on doing a book signing at the Dade Battlefield event on March 2 - 3, 2013 in Bushnell, Florida. For more information, please visit my event page on Facebook.  Thank you everyone for your interest and I look forward to meeting your personally!

Or, if you'd like to, you may purchase the book from one of the links above (at the top of the home page) and a copy will be mailed to you directly.  I'll sign it once I catch up with you at one of the book signing events!  In the meantime, if you have any questions, or comments, please feel free to sign up below and email me anytime!

 ~ Cindy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment